E.D. Stroud School, 1956-1696, was named for former educator Edwin David Stroud. The school started in 1956 to educate African-American children in first through twelfth grade. These students had previously attended the "Rosenwald School," and other church and community schools in Oconee County. The school is currently called "Colham Ferry Elementary School."
Curator Note: For Historical Marker see: Historical Marker Project, "E.D. Stroud School"
|Thumbnail||File name||Date Uploaded||Visibility||File size||Options|
|19 Jul 2022|
- Content length or size
1560 kB, 2703x3456
- Coverage span
- DPLA rights
IN COPYRIGHT URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
University of North Georgia
- Date submitted
19 July 2022
- Rights holder
Oconee Historical Society; Annette Scotland
- Related identifierohs_hotl2013_scans_5.2
- Is format of